Monday, May 19, 2008

well played, charles barkley...

even though i yelled at him the other day, i like charles barkley. a lot. seriously, he cracks me up. because of him, kenny smith, and ernie johnson, inside the nba one of my favorite tv shows (that, and the office).

so i was glad to see this interview with e.j. tonight during the spurs/hornets pregame show.

"I like to go into Vegas, it's a fun place, but you know what, I've got to stop gambling. That's the bottom line," Barkley said during TNT's pregame show before Game 7 between San Antonio and New Orleans. "I am not going to gamble anymore. For right now, the next year or two, I'm not going to gamble."

"Just because I can afford to lose money doesn't mean I should do it," he said.

link: barkley vows to stop gambling.

No comments: