Thursday, January 26, 2006

white ghost shivers...

we saw the quirkiest band play last night at the brick. seriously, it's the oddest show i've ever been to. it was fabulous. and really fun.

hailing from austin (they're doing an EXCELLENT job of keeping austin weird), they're spending about a week bringing their particular brand of acoustic vaudeville (yes, you heard me) to the sunflower state.

here's a note from their myspace site that perfectly describes the evening:



o my!
what a show!
i shiver with delight.
delicious. glorious. silly. sad. raunchy.
little hot tomato in a red dress.
hot tunes. hot music men.
hot night in a cold city.
we must play together.
love,
ruby

i'm pretty sure my life will never be the same. for whatever reason...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

reading this made my day! I love them so much, and I'm very happy you do too! I don't get to go on the road with them, so reading what you felt about the show means the world to me! xoxo

~Danielle, White Ghost Shivers Manager & Booking Agent

danielle@whiteghostshivers.com