Saturday, November 17, 2007

today i am thankful for...

  • is it against the rules for me to say my friends two days in a row? because seriously, i get to count the most unbelievable people among my people. brunch with the girls this morning, dinner with ruthie tonight, and breakfast with ryan and holly in the morning. it's abundance!
  • my yoga studio in kansas city. my teachers ashley, gina, sarah, and xi and their beautiful studio in the crossroads. this place became my second home (in more than one sense of the word) this past summer. i miss it every day.
  • babies hysterically laughing, especially when that hysterical baby happens to be my niece.
  • the friend of a friend of a friend who let me throw on to her compost pile today. hooray!
  • the news that the writers and the AMPTP are going back to the bargaining table. i'd really like to see a christmas episode of "the office." call me shallow, i don't care.

No comments: